“Valerie Redman facilitates, develops and grows people, relationships, business and life in a practical, authentic, straight and clear way.”
She is a Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Mentor, Trainer, Supervisor, Facilitator, and Executive Coach, supporting her clients to achieve:
- healthy practices
- positive changes for themselves and their organisation
- increased performance and productivity.
Valerie has worked across a broad range of industries with leaders, CEOs, business managers, and family businesses to gain new and fresh perspectives on:
- behaviour patterns and how they affect workplace dynamics and performance
- key training and learning development issues
- focused programs to meet those needs
- the spread of change throughout their organisation.
She is a PACFA Registered Clinical Psychotherapist, Clinical Registrant and Accredited Supervisor (Registration No. 22392), President of the Australian Transactional Analysis Association (ATAA), and Professional Member of the International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA).
Valerie is also the Director of the Redman Institute, a fully Registered Training Organisation (Provider No. 5059) with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Topics I Discuss
The Redman Institute’s next course is:
TA101 – Understanding Self and Others
Saturdays 28 February & 4 March 2023